This course is aimed at practitioners from KS1 to KS4 who are responsible for identifying strategy and developing resources to raise awareness of online safety.
This course will help practitioners develop a whole school approach to online safety.
- To consider the technologies pupils are using
- To identify and manage the risks associated with using online technology including mental health concerns
- To review and develop acceptable use policies to support online safety
- To identify and develop resources to raise awareness
- To consider safeguards for staff and pupils when engaging in online learning.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Online Safety
Price: Sub £135 / SLA £85 / Full £162