course is aimed at practitioners from KS1 to KS4 who are responsible for
identifying strategy and developing resources to raise awareness of online
This course will help you develop a whole school approach to online safety.
- Consider the technologies pupils are using.
- Identify and manage the risks associated with using online technology including mental health concerns.
- Review and develop acceptable use policies to support online safety.
- Identification and development of resources to raise awareness including parents.
- Strategic development of resources.
- Consider safeguards for staff and pupils when engaging in online learning.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword Search: Online Safety
Price: Sub £125 / SLA £80 / Full £150