This course is aimed at practitioners from KS1 to KS4 who are responsible for identifying strategy and developing resources to raise awareness of online safety.
This course will help delegates develop a whole school approach to online safety:
- Consider the technologies pupils are using.
- Identify and manage the risks associated with using online technology including mental health concerns.
- Review and develop acceptable use policies to support online safety.
- Identification and development of resources to raise awareness including parents.
- Strategic development of resources.
- Consider safeguards for staff and pupils when engaging in online learning.
Search and book on the learning zone using keywords: Online Safety
Price: Sub £125 / SLA £80 / Full £150